Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

I am selling my 1975 233. I bought this boat from the original owner five years ago. Boat was very well maintained and original gelcoat still shines. Gelcoat is the dark orange you see in the old brochures. Was repowered in 2001 with a Marine Power 5.7 Vortec 310HP. Raw water cooled. Outdrive is an Alpha One Gen 2. Original owner was an elderly man he said he thought he might have put 100 hrs after repower. Then boat sat for quite some time under cover. I probably put another 200 hours on the engine. Engine runs great. All original teak looks great. I added a full tower that folds down made by Salt Shaker in Pompano. Throttle is hooked up on tower but not steering. Hydraulic helm up top is there just not rigged. This is an original center console not a conversion. I replaced fuel tank two years ago. Nice large bow dodger that my kids loved. They would sit up front on their bean bags and be out of the sun. Also has hydraulic trim tabs, saltwater wash down and live well pump. All new bolsters all the way around. Trailer is an aluminum Float On with torsion axles not springs. Trailer is in good shape but could use new bunks. You wouldn't believe it if you saw it but trailer is the original that was sold with boat in 1975. Trailer registration is actually 1974! One spare prop and spare tire. Also telescoping gunnel mount outriggers. Will post pics in the next few days.

Asking $ 8500 Located in Miami, FL. 

Views: 944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this boat still for sale???? Jay in Mass  508-801-7449

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service