Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

Hi I’m looking into selling my 233 Formula and would like help on what price to sell the boat. And any advice or comments the members of this site can give me will be greatly appreciated. It’s has about 75% all original teak. A few modifications have been done but we did our best to keep the original look of the boat. Below are some pics. If someone is interested feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Views: 813

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That certainly is one beautiful boat.

I agree Ruben, from the photos you’ve done a great job on the restoration and if the mechanics are as good as the finish work, anyone buying it will no doubt get an excellent value (like they say at the auto auctions, “you could never build it for that...” The down side is, you probably won’t get out of it what you put into it. What “we” do to these old Formulas is a labor of love and respect for the heritage. Establishing a fair market value for a boat like that is tough because it’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Research what other similar boats are selling for, compare features (even with much newer boats) and start in a place you are comfortable with. The market will tell you where to go from there. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service