Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

I was contacted by someone who has this 1980 233 for sale.  Sounds like a motivated seller.  Boat is located in Detroit area.  Freshwater boat that has been stored inside during the off season.  If you have an interest I will forward contact information.

Views: 1254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jordan has spoken to this owner and has some updated pictures that he will post.  Noted that seller is asking $8,000 although I get the feeling that seller is motivated to sell the boat.  440 hours, rack stored.

Jordan & I discussed this boat. I have spoken to the seller and expressed my interest. I am currently awaiting current photos for confirmation.

I can assure everyone on the 233 Registry that if I can work out the deal and transport arrangements this old 233 Interceptor will come to a loving home in West Palm Beach, Fl. I am a long time Formula owner ...having owned 4: in the past. I currently own a '79 255 Liberator that is 85% restored and would love to have this Interceptor as it's running mate.

Stay tuned...

That great John.  Although I've not seen the boat, it sounds like it had a caring owner.  233's with twin V8's are pretty rare and the fact that it's a fresh water/rack stored boat is certainly a plus.  Of course I'm partial as it is a twin to my 78'.  Keep us posted.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service