Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

hi, can anyone point me in the right direction ,im looking to replace  my gunwale on my 72 haines formula ,im really wanting to put back exactly what was on there ,ive asked around with no luck, maybe something in the states, if anyone knows of where i may be able to get some or something very similar would be very much appreciated

regards gavin

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi gavin there isnt much action on here. i have removed my gunnel and i am polishing it as they dont make the extrusion anymore

hi dave

my gunwale is getting eroded they tell me its the annodising letting go .i can live with it but its getting slowly worse and what it does is puts like a run down my polished hull and looks terrible, mainly after a run to the reef and back the next couple of days there is like a white jelly like substance oozing down the sides where the erosion holes are slightly visible ,this then takes afew days to like harden to like a calcium stain and it then leaves like a bubble .i was really hoping to find the same extrution or something very similar,hence my question.so i thought i would put it up to see if there was something. my formula is as original as  so i guess ill keep searching and cleaning ,but thanks for the reply cheers gavin

Hi Gavin

I can sell you what we use now on our new Edencrafts.

Take a look at some of my pics on this site.

regards Alan

The best way to get hold of me is visit our website

www.edencraft.com.au

is the edencraft extruded alloy or  similar to the original one?? because i tried worldwide to match mine to no avail.
thanks Jim

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service