Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

I can't honestly say that I'm surprised to have to do this, but it's time to abandon the Formula project and put it up for sale.  I promised my wife a quick turnaround when I bought this boat, it didn't happen and now she wants it gone in favor of something we can use.  I'm not happy about it and fought it tooth and nail, but we all know that if the wife isn't happy, nobody is happy...

Full documention of the project w/ photos is here:

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=33840&which...

1976 Formula 233...need I say more?  Transom and fuel tank hatch are bad and need to be re-cored.  Decks are solid.  Stringers may need work.  Includes cable steering.  No engines, drives or fuel tank.  Trailer is included but is really too small for the boat and needs quite a bit of work to safely pull any distance.  The frame and axles are in great shape and the springs are fair, but the coupler, lights and tires need to be replaced.  Bearings could stand to be repacked as well.

Email gw204@hotmail.com or call/txt 410-474-0665 for more information.  I have the title for the boat, but not for the trailer.  Asking $500 but will consider offers.  Will also negotiate a price w/out the trailer.  Located in St. Leonard, MD.

Thanks.

Brian

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brian, 

I hate that you have to let this F233 go but as you stated, "If Momma isn't happy, aint nobody happy!"

I know how it is and I am sure most of us here can understand why it needs to go.  Good luck with the sale and please keep us posted when you DO find something that suits your needs.

Henry

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service