Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

23' 3" Deep V, great riding boat. Strong 350 Chevy @ 265 Horse Power with bullet proof Volvo 290 Outdrive.  26 knots @ 3900 RPM.  Large deck space, high sides, can fish 5 people easy. All work done by Professional Marine shops.  New Propeller, Impeller, Gear Oil.  New Steering Helmet, New Dual Batteries, New Battery Cables and Perko Switch.  Fish hold in deck. Deck Storage. Sturdy Kicker Bracket.  New seat Covers.  80 gallon fuel tank. Bimini top. Trailer notched for Port San Luis, New Bearings all around.   Clean Cuddy Cabin sleeps 2 with easily removable Porta Potty. VHF, Garmin Fish Finder and GPS.    805-748-Zero 4 Zero 6.     

Views: 470

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What price are you chasing for this Ron?

After looking at a lot of boats for sale, I thought $5500 was a fair price.

Grant were you checking on freight to send my boat to Australia lol?

Yes Ron that is what I was thinking.

Ron these boats sell for a min 30K in aus so 5K is a good enough price for us to ship them over

These are hard to find if they haven't been rebuilt. My current boat was fully rebuilt ie. transom, floor, stringers and top deck before I purchased it. After owning it now for 8 years and fitting a new 300hp Suzuki in 2008 I am looking at building one up to my specific wants. These seem to be plentiful in the US. Have you shipped one of these Dave?

na im thinking about it though grant

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service