Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

roberto alvarez's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"i think on the boat utility and her look relation, as i want for fishing i need room…"

roberto alvarez replied Dec 4, 2008 to windshield

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by roberto alvarez

"Hi David, i have a sunroof in mind , a hard top will increase the strenght of the es…"

roberto alvarez replied Dec 3, 2008 to I remove the windshield and i like how it looks

5 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by roberto alvarez

"Hi, an inspiration momenta and some abs pipe help me to figure what i will do"

roberto alvarez replied Dec 3, 2008 to I remove the windshield and i like how it looks

5 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by roberto alvarez

"I will try to build a removable hard top, so will have a race boat style and a famil…"

roberto alvarez replied Nov 2, 2008 to I remove the windshield and i like how it looks

5 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by roberto alvarez

"All the wood is ok as we live in a dry place, i remove the fuel tank and was dry und…"

roberto alvarez replied Sep 29, 2008 to what´s make special this model? is the same thunderbird and formula?

6 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by roberto alvarez

"Thanks i see the web site, i never suspect i have a new question, how about the life…"

roberto alvarez replied Sep 29, 2008 to what´s make special this model? is the same thunderbird and formula?

6 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by roberto alvarez

"Its a pleasure David, when i bought this boat in my mind was the idea "FIX IT,SELL I…"

6 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by roberto alvarez

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service