Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

I have for sale a 1982 FORMULA 233LS with trailer. This is one of the best boats that has ever been built. If you know boats you know that FORMULA makes the highest quality boat on the planet. It has a very spacious cuddy cabin with v berth, sing, and flushable head. A deep V hull that cuts through any rough water or wake, which gives a great ride at any speed. She will top out at about 50 and cruises at about 33mph. The boat is a 1982 but is in great shape. I bought it about a year and a half ago off of Chicamauga from a familly who had owned it since new. They had used it very little, as it had only 350 hours on it when i bought it on a Merc 350 with alpha 1 drive. I have put about another 1oo. When I bought the boat I replaced many parts, some due to need but most for prevention. I have spent a lot on these parts so you won't have to. The boat has new alternator, bilge pump, starter, carb, plugs and wires, prop, speakers, stereo and several others. This is a great running boat and everything works. This year i had planned to redo the interior but I have a baby on the way so I have a feeling I won't be spending too much time on the water. I am asking $6000 but i will considder trades on a CJ7, K5 Blazer, or a 60s to early 70s muscle car project. I am going to try to get some pics this week. Whoever buys this boat won't regret it for a second, it is the only one like it on the lake and I get compliments everywhere I go in it.

You can email me at dhshelton@hotmail.com with any questions.

Views: 649

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

still for sale?
Still have it?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service