Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

Hello, I am new here ...I am looking for a f233 cuddy for a project for my son and me...we are in CT ..single I/O perfered but open o all, Thanx  860-662-1946

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don, I might have what you are looking for. Check out my profile along with pics of my boat. I'd be more than happy to connect over the phone to discuss. 

I'm in Ohio, I have a '79 233 Interceptor had twin 350's in it. would sell cheap is setting on a good trailer with new tires. Needs engines and a transom.

Hi i Have a 1978  233 I am looking to sell . Give me a call  The boat comes with a good trailer   .  

My cell is 609 680 8800    Thanks Ed

Hi, I attached photos of a fully restored 1972 233 Center Console.  Mercruiser I/O.  Photo and original inspection report from when we bought it are attached.  Chris:  781-635-5393.  Located in Hingham, MA.

I know of a 1975 233 cuddy for sale near Duluth, MN.  A single engine 351 cu in ford.  Boat has been under wraps for several years as the owner is getting too old to launch and run it.  Mechanically good but needs cosmetic work.

Tom at twidi10@aol.com

Sean,

I personally am not looking for a project 233.  I own one that is fully operational and am helping another individual sell his 233.

Tom Wiedell

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service