Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

I need a good Lake Michigan boat, and it seems that the 233 will fit the bill.  My newly acquired F3LS is not as cushy of a ride as I had hoped.  If you have or know of a nice one, preferably with big block, and a nice trailer, let me know.  I have cash ready for the right boat.  Email smart-power@att.net.  Thanks!! 

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been contacted by someone who has a 1980 233 with 5.7 liter twins.  The lady who contacted me is selling as it was her husbands boat and he recently passed away.  I've not seen it in person but she sent me some pictures.  Boat has been stored inside.  Asking $10k but sounds negotiable.   Appears to be a pretty good buy to me, although I've not inspected it.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll have her contact you.  Boat is a freshwater boat stored in the Detroit area.  David
Thanks David, she looks like a beauty.  I sent you a PM.

That thing is gorgeous! wish mine looked that clean!

Keep in mind those pics were taken more than 20 years ago.  Updated pics are forthcoming.  Price is $8000 w/o trailer, 440 hours, second owner, rack stored since new, camper and cockpit covers, sounds pretty much like a time capsule.  I decided to get something a bit larger/roomier to make the wife happier on the Lake MI waves.
True, good point! I defiantly look forward to your pics

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service