Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

General Discussion (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

repowering my 1980 f233 interceptor

I am considering putting a 454 mercruiser into my 1980  f233 has anyone done this conversion before...i have available to me a running 7.4.…

Started by bill pugh

1 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by richard

my 77 233

I am inquiring about the history of my boat. I am sorry I don't have the serial number on me, all my info is currently in storage, but I wi…

Started by mark coleman

0 Jul 5, 2011

SWIM PLATFORM (Silent Thunder)

Has any one ever installed 4 inch gill exhaust tips attached to the silent thunder swim platform??  I am looking to do this, I want the big…

Started by Jim

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Jim

Windshield Trim

Hello everyone,  My boat has a piece of plexi in place of the windshield glass on the port side. I can have a new piece of glass made as th…

Started by Zach Davis

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by paul

help needed on positive ID

Just purchased my first 233 from Perth . I bought it site unseen and was told it was a 89 haines.  Obviously not. Got a great price, so not…

Started by simon s

5 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by simon s

Look at This Set Up!

Can any of you formula fans comment on this set up of twin V-8 FORDS installed in this early 70’s or late 60’s Formula 233 hull?  I cannot…

Started by Randy Stephens

11 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Randy Stephens

Help needed on year identity

I have acquired a handsome old Formula Thunderbird, and I am interested in finding out the age of her.  I have spoken with formula, who sai…

Started by Randy Stephens

3 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Robert OHerlihy

My formula project....

I started on this about a year ago. It's not your typical formula now but here it is.   http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareR

Started by Thomas C. Norville

4 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Thomas C. Norville

top speed?

what is the best top speed you have gotten from your boat at wot with what prop and horse power are you running. also what speeds were they…

Started by 82 formula

0 Jan 29, 2011

Finally found it!

After about a year of searching, a 1979 233C was listed on Ebay that was just 50 miles from home. After a no reserve auction, I ended up ge…

Started by Craig Fuller

5 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Lee Holovnia

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service