Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

General Discussion (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thunderbird f20cl

Hello, I have just purchased a Thunderbird f20cl in mint condition from 1978.... I mean all original! The problem is I know nothing about t…

Started by Joe Forcine

0 Oct 18, 2010

RESTORATION

i am planning on doing my first project. I am restoring my 1968 formula 233. I am restoring the transom,stringers and deck.I am planning on…

Started by Bertram Major

5 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by DAVID MCCALLUM

FOR SALE: CLASSIC FORMULA 233 IN GREAT SHAPE

FOR SALE1972 FORMULA 233290 hrs on Mercruiser V8.Alpha 1 drive - professionally serviced annually.New mercruiser risers this yearHard top w…

Started by J Harding

0 Sep 26, 2010

Things you did, didn't do, an things you would have changed on you 233 rebuild?

Just curious as to things you might have done different when you were rebuilding or restoring your 233. I am about to start with mine this…

Started by Daniel Cain

3 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel Cain

replacing the log style manifolds

I have been looking to add thru hull on my boat and i was wondering if the centre dump manifolds can be put on my 350 to replace the log st…

Started by bill pugh

1 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by DAVID MCCALLUM

Request for payment to remain a member

I love the site, but why would I pay for membership to this community... Because we use Ning? Are there alternative web pages that are stil…

Started by Wilburt King Jr.

9 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by bill pugh

Tank removal

Can anybody give me any pointers as to how to remove the gas tank from my 1981 F233. This thing is foamed in pretty good. I'm doing a total…

Started by GEORGE CATEGE

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by GEORGE CATEGE

Vin #

Is there any way to find out where this boat was built by the VIN #. I'm very interested in the history of these perticular boats and if I…

Started by Luke

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by GEORGE CATEGE

prop sizes for twin

Have a 1980 233cc with twin 470 mercs does anyone out ther have the same and know what the factory set up was . The ones are different on e…

Started by randy neville

3 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by David

performanc question

Hi, i wnat to know if i am right or wrong,my boat (see my pictures) did not have a awesome top speed,in the lake were she was, the max spee…

Started by roberto alvarez

5 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by roberto alvarez

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service