Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

General Discussion (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transom angle

Hello, i have a engine bracket that im trying to sell.I have someone interested from this site.Our question is,do all 233's have the same t…

Started by Russell b. Holland

4 May 19, 2015
Reply by Mack

Haines or thunderbird how to tell difference

?

Started by Trent marshall

2 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Rino

HIN location (hull id number) on a 1967/68 233...any clues?

Looking for a HIN on a old 233. Did they even have them? Were they a badge or stamped into the gelcoat/fiberglass? Where should I look on t…

Started by Eric Smith

2 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Eric Smith

twin I/O's 1972 233

Hi everyone, i'm making a restorization on a formula 233 and i have 2 mercruiser 4.3l bravo II sterndrives i'm some people are trying to te…

Started by David Colon Maldonado

0 Mar 14, 2015

Windshield

Thanks for all the nice feedback.  The windshield was an incredible amount of work.  Let it be said that boat projects, fiberglass fit and…

Started by Rich Lotz

1 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by David Colon Maldonado

I finally found the right boat... maybe

Hey guys, I hoping y'all can help me out with a little info on the 233 and the various power set ups you've seen. I've found what looks lik…

Started by Richard

0 Jan 26, 2015

convert cuddy to center console

I have two 233s, both are 1976 cuddies. I plan on converting one to a center console with bracket and outboards. I am in the planning stage…

Started by jerry dickinson

1 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Catman

Prop selection

I have a 76 Thunderbird and have removed the 351 mercy IO and am installing a 250 Honda.  Does anyone have a recommendation on the prop pit…

Started by Clifford Hickson

1 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Jon Craig

cuddy deck repair question

Hello fellow formulites.... I have 233 interceptor in need of some core repair ..my question is I am adding a bulkhead towards the front of…

Started by wm russell pugh

0 Jan 6, 2015

CPES for forward deck core repair

I do not wish to remove the deck from my hull especially being a long deck 233. The plywood core is shot up in the forpeak was well as arou…

Started by my69forim

5 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by arthur krause

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service