Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

1972 233 for sale Second owner with all original papers $ 4500.00 w/trailer

This boat has not been modified except for an engine and outdrive replacement. It has the original upholstery in fine condition and reflects continuing professional care.

Recent improvements include a new gas tank installed to Coast Guard specifications, canvas and stainless steel bows. Marine mechanic maintained. Comes with a dual wheeled galvanized trailer with electric winch.

350CI/ 265Hp with a OMC Cobra Outdrive. Ready to go.

$4500.00 w/trailer. Owner leaving boating

Views: 376

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning, Where in Ct are you located.

I am inBranford. The boat is in Westbrook

I printed the craigs ad and left it on his truck. He was out on his bike yesterday. I will try to speak with him today and see what he says. I told him I would take a ride with him to check something out. Perfect boat for him for sure let me see what we can make happen

Jim

The boat is at Tidewater Bait and Tackle on Rte. 1 in Westbrook. That is right down the steet from Atlantic Outboard. If you are coming any distance call first as they are still in a pre-season mode. The boat is uncovered,out front, and visible from Rte 1. Tidewater's  # is 860 510 2240.

My e-mail is bcari@msn.com 

The boat has been started with earmuffs on the trailer and run up to temp . Tilt/trim and powersteering  all check out so it is ready for veiwing.

William,

I had surgery recently and I have not had a chance to speak with my neighbor. I will get in touch with him to see if he is still looking. I do not see a boat in his yard so I will assume he is.

Jim

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service