Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

General Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What year is this Formula 233?

I'm hoping somebody here can help me to identify the year of this Formula 233.  The HIN and title both say 1978 but it looks to be a late 6…

Started by Ryan Lewicki

2 Sep 29
Reply by Dick Moir

1 or 2 engines

Hello everyone. I'm looking at 2 mid - late 70's 233 Formulas. one has a 351 bored to 408 ci. And the other has 2 4 cyl. engines. Excluding…

Started by john hedlund

4 Jun 12
Reply by Lee Holovnia

233 Windshield

I have a 233 windshield, free to a good home.  It has forward vents in the side glass (one had broken and replaced with plexiglass) and no…

Started by Mosby West

0 Jun 7

Transom Bracket Dimensions

Does anyone know the dimensions for a transom bracket for a 233 to mount a single 225 or twin 150s?  Length behind transom to allow motor t…

Started by Mosby West

5 Jun 7
Reply by Mosby West

And I meant TAIL!

I  meant tail and not tale, I forgot to explain that it frosted my a.... that I didn't think of it sooner.   

Started by Bill Bearce

0 May 1

Next time I'll just get the new engine!

Here is my tail:  I bought a 1978 233 center console.  The fact that CC is a little rare attracted me.  Hull was fine, I was told it may ne…

Started by Bill Bearce

0 May 1

233 Outboard Conversion

Well I finally did it... Hung a Suzuki 300 on the back with an Armstrong bracket.  I completed the project this past spring and I couldn't…

Started by Mosby West

0 Dec 13, 2018

1979 233 LS / the domino theory run a muck

Hi folks, So here a summary of my story. In the mids 80's, I bought a used 1979 Formula 233 LS with twin merc 260's, twin pre-alphas. I dro…

Started by Greg Faulkner

3 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Ramón Arbesu

Formula 233 intercepter rear seat picture request

hi recently bought a formula 233 intercepter its a project boat but the rear seats are missing is there anybody out there that can help iam…

Started by Ian amies

0 Jul 17, 2018

1978 233 Engine cover/box weight

Does anyone know the weight of the engine cover/box?  Planning on installing gas springs to assist me lifting. Thanks Buzzard's Bay Bill

Started by Bill Bearce

3 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Lee Holovnia

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service