Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

there are two brackets on the port side of my F233's cockpit in between the rear seat and port side passenger seat that hosted a portable dinette table. Does anyone have the table or any photos of one so that I can re-create it??

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Redoing a 64 long deck. Will be adding a removable "galley" station on stbd side aft of swivel bucket. Have Raritan head inbound, tanks in are fw stbd , holding port. both are glass I fab'd  with epoxy liners..tanks are 38" long weigh about 35? #'s empty. also have glass v borttom fuel in center 80" long, and tiny about 12 gal aux fuel on extreme stbd side. All tanks are shaped to fit bottom, as orig tank was glass, mine are better, with shape to fit and epoxy liners.

Cockpit sole is 4" up for self bailing, in removing orig deck it was fir with teak overlay, new is okume glassed both sides, batterys and trim units are now fwd of holding and fwater tanks.

Power is two late 130 merc I'O's. Fwd deck is all new balsa core. Have been cutting weight everwhere possible, motor mounts are now 3x4x1/4 aluminum replacing nasty 2x6 mess.

Raritan fresh water unit is 1/2" taller than original head Soooo will be interesting. Macerator and pressure water pump will be fwd of batteries close to main bulkhead.

Cockpit has acess hatches for all hose attachments and battery,s .

When I get to the "porta galley"  lightweight sink and butane single burner I will send you a picture.

We just sold a 36' grand banks trawler, so will now crash on the 233 overnite so need the head, sink and butane stove.

This is my 2nd 233 the last was same layout but one v/8.. You cannot beat this hull offshore!

Good luck on the table.. Art Krause

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service