Formula 233 Registry

The premier site for owners of the famous 233.

General Discussion (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaning Stainless Exhaust Tips

Anyone have any magic for cleaning stainless exhaust tips?  I haven't found a product that will keep them shiny.

Started by David

2 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by David

Formula Decals?? Anybody have any info??

I have an '82 233 LS, my dad is the original owner and I bought it from him a few years ago.I called Formula today and asked them if they h…

Started by Jon Vall

2 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jon Vall

repowering with single 225 ox66

I sold the twin 470's, and bought a 225 ox66 and an armstrong copy bracket.  Starting the fiberglass work on the transom this week.  Adding…

Started by Saltair

4 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Saltair

Owners manuals

Does any one know where I might find a reprint of my owners manual. Things like the proper way to trim my motor while underway,i have three…

Started by Wilburt King Jr.

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by GEORGE CATEGE

Finally

I finally got the boat. Went to Virginia Saturday and picked up a 1981 F-233 no motor, no outdrive. Now the fun part starts.

Started by GEORGE CATEGE

0 Mar 7, 2010

Mercruiser gimbal

Can somebody tell me or lead me to a link of how to remove a Mercruiser gimbal. No motor or outdrive attached.

Started by GEORGE CATEGE

0 Mar 7, 2010

F233 BUNKS

I need to set up a bunk trailer for a 1981 F233 Sportsman. Anybody knows the distance between the bunks? Where is the best location for the…

Started by GEORGE CATEGE

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by David

Power options for a 233

Hi, I have decided that an older Formula 233 is absolutely the most perfect boat for me, and I am looking for one to purchase and restore.…

Started by John Stepien

9 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Donald

Anchor box access

I've been considering adding an access hatch to the anchor box from the outside.  Has anyone tried this?  Any experiences?

Started by Steve

0 Feb 20, 2010

"Thunder Man"

Hi everyone, just watched the Doc. Thunder Man, very interesting interveiws. Anybody else seen it? Happy New Year!

Started by Glenn Sawyer

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Ray Ross

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service